Part Time -Night Shift
Pioneer Inn Assisted Living
Part Time position
40 hours every two weeks
Excellent customer service skills and
Microsoft Office knowledge required.
Phone switchboard duties.
Nights - Every other weekend
Days -Every other weekend
Evenings -Every other weekend
Contact: Lori Hisel
605-326-5161 Ext. 3028
BECOME A CNA! WE WILL TRAIN YOU!
Fill out the online employment application.
Pioneer Memorial Hospital & Health Services employs more than 180 full-time and part-time staff members and is the largest employer in Turner County. We seek caring, compassionate people, who are dedicated to serving others while enjoying excellent career opportunities and benefits.
Please feel free to view the job opportunities listed. For questions related to open positions, please contact Lori Hisel.
Our Benefit Package includes:
- Participation in the Sanford Health Plan offering an 80/20 coverage plan with a $1,750 or $3,000 deductible.
- Discount on Employee Health Charges
- Sick Time - accumulates for each hour paid over 32 hours per pay period
- Holidays - Pioneer Memorial recognizes six holidays
- Vacation Time - accrued based on years of service and hours paid in a pay period
- Personal Time - based on years of service
- Life Insurance - paid at one times the employee's annual salary. Additional insurance is available at employee's expense.
- Pension Plan - Must be employed for 1 year before eligible
- Christmas Club Account
- Tax Sheltered/Tax Deferred Annuities
- Flex 125 Cafeteria Plan optional plan for health, dental and cancer insurance premiums to be paid on a pre-tax basis
- Delta Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance - available
- Other Insurance Available - Cancer Insurance, Intensive Care, Accident, Short, Long Term Disability Insurance are available at a discounted group rate
- Meal Tickets - available at a 15% discount
- Health & Child Day Care Spending Accounts