Centerville Medical Clinic
512 Broadway, PO Box 70
Centerville, SD 57014-0070
(605) 563-2411 Fax: (605) 563-2060
The Centerville Medical Clinic is a certified Rural Health Clinic
HOURS: The Centerville Medical Clinic is open Tuesday from 8:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. and Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Candace Highley, CNP
Syed Asif R. Shah, MD is the Supervising Physician for the Clinic
Medical Services provided include:
- Adult Medicine – annual checkups, wellness consultations, comprehensive evaluations, preventative care, and diagnostic services.
- Women's Health – annual health exams, pap smears, breast health services, and routine gynecological care.
- Obstetrics – prenatal and postpartum care in partnership with OB/GYN specialists.
- Minor Surgery – laceration repair, foreign body removal, wart removal, biopsies (skin or superficial lesions), excision of ingrown toenails, fractures and sprain care.
- X-Rays/Laboratory Services – some of the testing is done on site. Tests that cannot be performed on site are provided at Pioneer Memorial Hospital in Viborg.
- Referrals – if you need a specialist in anyarea, we can help make the necessary contacts for you.
- Disease Management – we can help you monitor conditions such as hypertension, thyroid disease, diabetes, cardiac conditions, etc.
Other Services on site: Centerville Community Pharmacy